What a day on Friday! First, Scott's truck died when he was picking me up to go to the hospital - I caught a cab and he stayed behind to wait for the repairman! (In the end he got to speak to a homeless 17 year-old about the Lord, so we know what the purpose was behind that!)
Secondly I left my phone in his truck, so I was stressing out!!
Anyway, the appointment went very well and it was alot of fun! Sounds odd but the people in the Fetal Diagnosis and Treatment Ctr at CHoP are wonderful and we had some funny laughs.
Clearly all is well with Emma! She is still growing on schedule and the bowel loops are still free and looking good! (That's important). We had our first biophysical profile - I had two monitors strapped to my belly tracking her heart rate and any contractions. The heart rate should change when she moves, and it was - she moves ALOT so the test was over in 15 minutes!! Hopefully she's so cooperative every time!
I'm now 32 weeks (and 4 days). They said if there are no problems before they'll induce me at 38 weeks, which would be Nov 8/9! That's less than 6 weeks!
Thanks for all your prayers - we know that God is in control and he hears each one.
love
Debra and Scott
No comments:
Post a Comment