Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Family resemblance

I thought it would be fun to show you one of my baby pictures with Emma's so you can see the resemblance!!

This is me with my parents and sister:


This is Emma(!):

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...you guys do look alike, though Emma has you beat in the hair department!! :-)

Terri and Nalla said...

Aha I finally figured out who to get in and comment!! Whahoo...

Must say you and your Mum look IDENTICAL :)

Debbie, Zack, Qamar said...

Hi Emma, Debra, and Scott,

Zack and I just said our prayers for Emma. Everyday Zack makes sure we go and look at Emma's picture and say a prayer for her. He said that he is going to be Emma's good friend. We all can't wait to meet her. She is a beautiful little angel!! Give her a hug and kiss from us. Remember is you need anything at all, we are always here for you all!
Love ya lots,
Debbie, Zack, and Qamar