Thank you for all the well wishes. I am feeling much better today - I couldn't even play games on the laptop yesterday!! The sickness ended about 9pm thankfully, so I slept very well and just got up now!
The nurse told us last night that Emma was doing well. She's getting morphine every 3 hours for pain - it was IV but her little veins have rebelled so it will be through her feeding tube now! They are also fortifying her milk to add a couple extra calories to try and help her gain weight.
You know 'll have to go in there today, but I'm taking it slow. I still haven't eaten so I'm pretty weak, but she needs some more milk (they have tons of frozen but it's only fresh that has live white blood cells).
I'm also very excited that we now have a webcam set-up! So we are going to be able to see my family so far away, and that even includes my grandparents! We haven't seen anyone but my parents since Thanksgiving 06! We should also be able to use it in the hospital so Emma will finally get to meet her great-grandparents, cousin and uncles and aunts!
No comments:
Post a Comment