Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Tough day

When I got up this morning I felt fine but by the time I was ready to leave the house felt really nauseous. I headed to the Dept of Medical Assistance to submit our medicaid application and turned back when I saw the long line! Not feeling good at all I came home and threw up! And yes, I'm sick, not pregnant!

I have been at the hospital every day for the past 8 weeks and am struggling to stay home today. But I can here my mum's voice in the back of my head telling me I should because I don't want to get the baby sick. And she'd be right, so that's what I plan to do.

Scott will still go there after work, so at least one of us will love on her.

I did call the nurse, of course and she's sleeping thankfully. She has dropped her heart rate a few times and they don't know why. For now they think it could be the morphine. I won't be amused if the surgery was for nought.

And now I'll be getting some sleep!

No comments: