This Weekend was pretty quiet - I think! I can never be too sure as each day seems much the same. Especially this weekend when Scott worked all day Saturday.
We did go out for a date though, on Saturday night - you have to have some fun even after you have kids!! Pops and Grandma Morton, along with Aunt Kim babysat again and got to play with the baby while we reminisced about a quieter time!
Of course Sunday is always a day that stands out in my mind, as much as for the mad dash to get us all ready and out the door together, with or without breakfast, as much as for the awesome preaching of Pastor Bob. Yes, we could simply get up earlier, but I already told you, we go out on Saturday night!!
Seriously though, we will need to work on getting out the door earlier. It's very hard to get you head and heart ready to receive if you walk in after the service has started. You wouldn't want to get to a movie after it started either, right! Thankfully things will get better (I've been told) and I think we are doing pretty good for just a few weeks!
Now, today the inevitable happened (and it kills me!) Did you guess? I missed a doctors appointment! The one where we get to see how much weight Emma gained over the past week. Inevitable because we have SO MANY appointments with SO MANY doctors and also because I put it down in two different places each with different times!!
We are on again for 10am tomorrow, so stay tuned!! to try and get a sneak peek Scott and I got on the scales with her last night, after first taking our own weight. We both got a reading that she is 10lbs 5oz, which would be awesome, so we can only hope. I'll do it again before I go tomorrow!
As for me, well, I came in under the 180lb mark on Saturday!! (I know some of you can't believe I shared that, right!!) Well, after being over 230lbs, and thinking I'd never make it back down 179lbs feels pretty great! There's more...
I have been watching many style and decorating shows these past few weeks (I'm available for advice in either area now I'm an expert!!) and tonight I went through my closets clearing out the clothes that didn't even fit right before the baby. Anyway, I simply had to try on my old jeans again. That's right - I got them on AND buttoned. It's a wonderful feeling!
That's enough for now. Here are some pictures form the weekend, starting with Emma's passport picture that we took tonight! Enjoy...



We did go out for a date though, on Saturday night - you have to have some fun even after you have kids!! Pops and Grandma Morton, along with Aunt Kim babysat again and got to play with the baby while we reminisced about a quieter time!
Of course Sunday is always a day that stands out in my mind, as much as for the mad dash to get us all ready and out the door together, with or without breakfast, as much as for the awesome preaching of Pastor Bob. Yes, we could simply get up earlier, but I already told you, we go out on Saturday night!!
Seriously though, we will need to work on getting out the door earlier. It's very hard to get you head and heart ready to receive if you walk in after the service has started. You wouldn't want to get to a movie after it started either, right! Thankfully things will get better (I've been told) and I think we are doing pretty good for just a few weeks!
Now, today the inevitable happened (and it kills me!) Did you guess? I missed a doctors appointment! The one where we get to see how much weight Emma gained over the past week. Inevitable because we have SO MANY appointments with SO MANY doctors and also because I put it down in two different places each with different times!!
We are on again for 10am tomorrow, so stay tuned!! to try and get a sneak peek Scott and I got on the scales with her last night, after first taking our own weight. We both got a reading that she is 10lbs 5oz, which would be awesome, so we can only hope. I'll do it again before I go tomorrow!
As for me, well, I came in under the 180lb mark on Saturday!! (I know some of you can't believe I shared that, right!!) Well, after being over 230lbs, and thinking I'd never make it back down 179lbs feels pretty great! There's more...
I have been watching many style and decorating shows these past few weeks (I'm available for advice in either area now I'm an expert!!) and tonight I went through my closets clearing out the clothes that didn't even fit right before the baby. Anyway, I simply had to try on my old jeans again. That's right - I got them on AND buttoned. It's a wonderful feeling!
That's enough for now. Here are some pictures form the weekend, starting with Emma's passport picture that we took tonight! Enjoy...


No comments:
Post a Comment