Monday, April 14, 2008

Gaining weight

Great news - Emma gained 12oz in the past 13 days! She is now 11lbs 4oz which is exactly double her birth weight. She is 22.75" long.

Everything is going well and I'm pleased to say that I am having a quiet day! (Emma is currently trying to tell me why she does not want to nap in her crib at the present time! I wonder what words she'd be using if she could talk!!)

So, I took the opportunity to snap some pics of the bathroom facelift! it wouldn't be complete without the pictures of how it looked before!

Before...
After...
















Since it was just a facelift we couldn't change the wall tile, tub or toilet, so we tried to incorporate them.

Here are the other features we added: (these pictures are really just my way of saying how proud I am of Scott for his great work!)

Both the new light fixture and recessed lighting are new - Scott could be an electrician!! The hotel shower rod is curved making the space in the tub much bigger when closed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks good!!