We had so much fun at the Aquarium I can't even tell you! I touched a stingray, jellyfish and two sharks!! I also came face to face with a huge hippo, with only thick glass between us (No, it was not a mirror!).


Scott thought it was funny that I was so excited about the weird creatures and cool exhibits, like fish with legs and frogs that look like moss! I darted from case to case while he pushed the stroller!
Emma got a free penguin as we went in, so we didn't need to get her a souvenir! We grabbed a bite to eat as soon as we went in, she fell asleep and stayed asleep the whole time we were there!!

We came home via Target (success - 3 new tops!!) pretty tired, so we opted for a Chinese take-out buffet at home for dinner and the rest of the family came over with a cake (yeah, baby!!)
Scott thought it was funny that I was so excited about the weird creatures and cool exhibits, like fish with legs and frogs that look like moss! I darted from case to case while he pushed the stroller!
Emma got a free penguin as we went in, so we didn't need to get her a souvenir! We grabbed a bite to eat as soon as we went in, she fell asleep and stayed asleep the whole time we were there!!
We came home via Target (success - 3 new tops!!) pretty tired, so we opted for a Chinese take-out buffet at home for dinner and the rest of the family came over with a cake (yeah, baby!!)
Spending the day with my husband and baby girl - priceless!
No comments:
Post a Comment