No matter how much I fret about finances (and that's regardless of what state they're in!!) I somehow have no problem spending money on Emma! I'm not so worried about toys at this stage, but I will pick up the odd cute outfit and anything that we think might help her development.
Today I simply had to go to the pharmacy. Beforehand I stopped by my friends house for a while. From there I headed to Babies R' Us - did I mention she needs a summer sleepsack? I had a look at the Bumbo seats there and they didn't have the right color, so I popped in to Target, where they happened to be on sale. I then dropped off some things at the church, by which time Emma was due for lunch (as was I) so we headed home.
That's right, I totally forgot the pharmacy! But look how cute Emma looks in her Bumbo...

And, my hero, Scott is hitting the pharmacy on his errand run!
Did I mention I picked up a cute sundress for just $6? Now if only the weather will stay on track!
Today I simply had to go to the pharmacy. Beforehand I stopped by my friends house for a while. From there I headed to Babies R' Us - did I mention she needs a summer sleepsack? I had a look at the Bumbo seats there and they didn't have the right color, so I popped in to Target, where they happened to be on sale. I then dropped off some things at the church, by which time Emma was due for lunch (as was I) so we headed home.
That's right, I totally forgot the pharmacy! But look how cute Emma looks in her Bumbo...
And, my hero, Scott is hitting the pharmacy on his errand run!
Did I mention I picked up a cute sundress for just $6? Now if only the weather will stay on track!
No comments:
Post a Comment