Up at the crack of dawn today to hit the road! We went to visit my grandparents. all 4 of them! We knew they were excited to finally meet Emma, and with my sisters family and uncle's family joining us it would be a crazy day. We were right!!
I have not been in the UK since November 2006, so it was wonderful to see almost all my family in one place. And of course everyone loved Emma! It wasn't just family though - my Grandma's friends also stopped by to meet Emma. They've been reading the blog too!
Emma took it all in her stride and was very well behaved.
We hope that Emma brought everyone lots of joy, it certainly sounded like it! She certainly is as beautiful and smart as they all said!!!
As always my Grandma put on a delicious feast and we had our fill of favorites like beef stew and jam tarts. I believe I've gained about 5lbs so far, with 4 days to go!
I have not been in the UK since November 2006, so it was wonderful to see almost all my family in one place. And of course everyone loved Emma! It wasn't just family though - my Grandma's friends also stopped by to meet Emma. They've been reading the blog too!
Emma took it all in her stride and was very well behaved.
We hope that Emma brought everyone lots of joy, it certainly sounded like it! She certainly is as beautiful and smart as they all said!!!
As always my Grandma put on a delicious feast and we had our fill of favorites like beef stew and jam tarts. I believe I've gained about 5lbs so far, with 4 days to go!
On the way home Emma was due for a feed and I was in the back of the car trying to get it all ready. Well, wouldn't yo know I knocked the bag off the hook and spilled the milk all over the back seat. Thankfully my Dad said 140 ml was not a lot of milk (he wouldn't have said that if I'd spilled it when I was a kid!). I replied that it is if you have to sit in it for 45 minutes!!
No comments:
Post a Comment