Monday, June 30, 2008

The difference a day makes

We were at the shore for two nights and one day, but when we got back on Saturday it felt like we'd had a full vacation! After unpacking and taking a nap Scott and I left Emma with Grandma and Pops and went on a date!

We had dinner at the new Olive Garden (delicious) and then browsed the books at Borders! They had some clearance racks of books and Scott saw just how much I love books! I don't normally buy them as they're so expensive but these were $4/$5 each! I even got one on the Kings and Queens of England, something I've always been curious about.

On Sunday we helped our friends pack their moving truck and spent some time with them. It's so sad to see people leave, but having made a big move myself I know how wonderful it can be.

This week I am working on resovlng my laptop issues and should have it back by the weekend. We also have an appointment at the hospital with the pulmonary doctor.

Emma has been throwing up pretty much every day, sometimes more than once. In most babies that is caused by reflux so no big mystery, but in Emma's case we believe there is no reflux. We need to find the cause and Scott and I believe she is gagging on the extra drool from teething. The gagging is making her throw up. Hopefully Dr. R. will be able to suggest something, other than me suctioning her all night!!

I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh you went to OG on saturday?? too bad...my mom wasnt working!! ;) ha ha ha