Wednesday, July 9, 2008

a new day

Thanks. I needed that!! I'm not going to do anything as it turns out. Styling it differently hides the longer hair!! Yes, I'm avoiding the confrontation, I just don't have the energy!

You know how some people are commitment-phobic? I'm kind of the opposite. always good at multi-tasking I seem to agree to most things people ask me to commit too. Unfortunately there is an unpredictable variable now - Emma!

Whenever I am pushed for time, or trying to meet a couple of deadlines at once Emma decides she can't live without my constant attention! Clearly she doesn't really know what's going on, but may be she does sense that I am distracted and gets my attention back.

What I finally realized today is that I need to put her first, after all it is for her needs that I am at home! I enjoyed some time with her this morning, just talking and bonding. She is saying "mama" and what could be "Emma!" When I tried to video her talking she clammed up and tried to grab the camera!!

This afternoon Scott was home at the normal time and they were hanging out.



1 comment:

Taryn said...

Look at Scott's pasty white legs! I'm blinded....