The laptop is still working but shuts off when it overheats, so I am rationing my time on it!! Not knowing what exactly is overheating, I am backing everything up so that if it really goes I won't lose anything.
I haven't been on the webcam as much as normal and it's surprisingly difficult! I miss chatting with my family - we don't use the phone, it's not the same.
Emma is doing great and has been sleeping for 12 hours overnight and even taking good naps!! Her surgery is a go for September 29. We're praying and hoping that her apnea does not get worse afterward.
Scott and I are doing fine, Emma's extra sleeping is affording us more sleep also! Scott's back to overtime this month, and then in October he's heading to Guatemala!! (I'll elaborate on that later in the week!)
Just perhaps we are starting to get into a routine!!!
I haven't been on the webcam as much as normal and it's surprisingly difficult! I miss chatting with my family - we don't use the phone, it's not the same.
Emma is doing great and has been sleeping for 12 hours overnight and even taking good naps!! Her surgery is a go for September 29. We're praying and hoping that her apnea does not get worse afterward.
Scott and I are doing fine, Emma's extra sleeping is affording us more sleep also! Scott's back to overtime this month, and then in October he's heading to Guatemala!! (I'll elaborate on that later in the week!)
Just perhaps we are starting to get into a routine!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment