When I was a kid, as often as I would clean my room (pretty regularly) I would rearrange the furniture! I'm not quite sure why, but I still like to do it. Unfortunately our furniture does not allow me to rearrange our bedroom, so Scott agreed to let me paint it - a cheap way to change a room.
Last night we moved into the guest room so we could take our time to prep and paint.
Of course last night Emma had a bad night and she ended up in the guest room with us!! She didn't actually desat, however she was waking up every 20 minutes coughing and crying. We had no option to bring her into our (queen size) bed so any of us could get sleep.
I was able to get her to sleep in the crib for a couple of hours before Scott had to get up for work.
I'm not sure what's wrong, but I think she has a cold. She's definitely not herself today. She normally looks all around when I carry her around the house, but today she's keeping her head on my shoulder.
You may recall that we were told that if she got a cold she may need hospital care. We are praying against that, but also for the energy to take care of her round the clock. Today we will likely spend the day in bed!
Last night we moved into the guest room so we could take our time to prep and paint.
Of course last night Emma had a bad night and she ended up in the guest room with us!! She didn't actually desat, however she was waking up every 20 minutes coughing and crying. We had no option to bring her into our (queen size) bed so any of us could get sleep.
I was able to get her to sleep in the crib for a couple of hours before Scott had to get up for work.
I'm not sure what's wrong, but I think she has a cold. She's definitely not herself today. She normally looks all around when I carry her around the house, but today she's keeping her head on my shoulder.
You may recall that we were told that if she got a cold she may need hospital care. We are praying against that, but also for the energy to take care of her round the clock. Today we will likely spend the day in bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment