Sunday, October 12, 2008

Emma slept through the night, back in her own crib in her bedroom last night. (If you remember she's been in with us after the surgery until she stabilized.) It was so great and she didn't wake up until 7am!

This week I want to get a real schedule going (I've failed miserably each time!), even though that includes my bed-time and getting up! Really, what kind of lazy bones am I if I can't get up! Maybe having the schedule will help us both get enough rest.

I'm also going to try and get out of the house at least once a day. The change of scene will be good for us both, and help me avoid cabin fever when Scott goes away. (Yeah, I'm really not looking forward to being alone for a week! I often don't see another adult than him for days as it is!)

P.S. Make sure you check out the pictures from yesterday, below!

No comments: