Good news, Emma has not had any diarrhea overnight!
At her doctors appointment yesterday they confirmed she has CDiff, so we started her on Flagyl, an antibiotic to target it. I guess it works right away!!
(Of course, now Scott is sick, but thankfully I don't have to clean that up!!)
I decided to delay the MMR for now and she just got Hep A and the Synagis vaccine. I don't want to overload her immune system.
At her doctors appointment yesterday they confirmed she has CDiff, so we started her on Flagyl, an antibiotic to target it. I guess it works right away!!
(Of course, now Scott is sick, but thankfully I don't have to clean that up!!)
I decided to delay the MMR for now and she just got Hep A and the Synagis vaccine. I don't want to overload her immune system.
1 comment:
good idea!
c-diff=nasty...have fun!
Post a Comment