This weekend Scott and I were sick, as in stay in your pajamas and sleep all day without eating! Thankfully Scott's family were able to come over a lot and play with Emma - although she keeps herself amused pretty well it usually involves climbing stairs or playing with the DVD player!
On Monday Scott had to take a day off work because he was still suffering. By 3pm he was asking if he should go and do some work! I told him he needs to rest but he claims to have cabin fever!! Hah!! He should try a week in my shoes. You see I've been really getting cabin fever, but with it being so cold, Emma sick and having so many appointments going out is too much work!! Besides I'd have to change out of my pajamas (or pyjamas for my mum)!!
Roll on Spring!!!
On Monday Scott had to take a day off work because he was still suffering. By 3pm he was asking if he should go and do some work! I told him he needs to rest but he claims to have cabin fever!! Hah!! He should try a week in my shoes. You see I've been really getting cabin fever, but with it being so cold, Emma sick and having so many appointments going out is too much work!! Besides I'd have to change out of my pajamas (or pyjamas for my mum)!!
Roll on Spring!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment