Emma seems to be feeling much better. She slept through the night on Friday and Saturday, and took a couple naps (not in bed though!! One step at a time!). She is waking up at 6.30 am on the dot and when I went in to get her yesterday she was standing up crying and cried "mama" when she saw me!
Yes, it sucked me right in! Both mornings I've brought her in with us where she sleeps for another 2 or so hours! Emma on one side, Scott and I squished up on one pillow the other side!!
No fever for a couple of days and her breathing is much clearer.
I think the stress got to me though. After church today we stopped by a local supermarket, one we don't often use and I don't really like! When I came out I started ranting to Scott about what a horrible experience it was! The store is dark and cramped, the people are slow and rude. I complained that they don't have self-checkout and two kinds of french bread, but no Italian bread!
Scott calmly explained that they do in fact have self-checkout, and I had a loaf of Italian bread in my hands (not a small french loaf like I thought!!) I humbly admitted my mistake, but I still don't like that store!!
Today is Mother's Day in the UK, and while Scott refuses to let me have two mothers days (so unfair!) I did dress Emma up appropriately! Here she is in her cute [unofficial] Mother's Day outfit...
Yes, it sucked me right in! Both mornings I've brought her in with us where she sleeps for another 2 or so hours! Emma on one side, Scott and I squished up on one pillow the other side!!
No fever for a couple of days and her breathing is much clearer.
I think the stress got to me though. After church today we stopped by a local supermarket, one we don't often use and I don't really like! When I came out I started ranting to Scott about what a horrible experience it was! The store is dark and cramped, the people are slow and rude. I complained that they don't have self-checkout and two kinds of french bread, but no Italian bread!
Scott calmly explained that they do in fact have self-checkout, and I had a loaf of Italian bread in my hands (not a small french loaf like I thought!!) I humbly admitted my mistake, but I still don't like that store!!
Today is Mother's Day in the UK, and while Scott refuses to let me have two mothers days (so unfair!) I did dress Emma up appropriately! Here she is in her cute [unofficial] Mother's Day outfit...
1 comment:
What a pretty little girl!!! I love the outfit. And - Happy Mother's Day!!
Post a Comment