Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Early night

Yesterday Scott and I went out for an early dinner to celebrate the good news at the ultrasound. We got home about 6pm and Emma had been having a great time playing with Grandma.

When Emma tried to climb the stairs around 6.30pm I asked her if she wanted to go to bed and she signed "please." Scott said she didn't know what she was saying so we both got down on the floor to play with her. as you can see she wasn't much interested in us...



Just in case she changed her mind, Scott was keeping himself amused...


This evening Emma was pretty fussy most of the afternoon, so at 6.30pm when I wanted to make dinner and she was clingy and whiny i asked her if she wanted to go to bed. She signed "please", so I put her to bed! She went right to sleep!!! We'll have to see how early she gets up in the morning.

Earlier in the day she and I were hanging out in the guest bedroom. She'll be moving in there in a couple of months so I want her to get used to being in there. She has been playing with the sun hat I got for my summer vacation and was playing with it. She made me laugh, and I'm sure you too...

1 comment:

Christina Schoenrock said...

She is so cute, I love her to death!