Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hello Gorgeous!

When he is working Scott usually has to get up between 5.30 and 6.30am. Not so since he's been off! He's been getting up nearer 8am, which is not too bad, but he's conscious he needs to get back on schedule so it's not too hard to transition back to work.

Unfortunately Scott is possibly the most difficult person to wake up. His alarm clock is an obnoxious siren that wakes the whole house, and I hate it!

On the flip side I can get up pretty quick and don't take much to be woken up. I usually get up around 6am, whenever Emma does. I'll be honest, I've been trying to get Scott to let me sleep in the whole time he's been off - just to help him stay on schedule you understand!!

Last night Scott agreed to get up with Emma today, he just needed me to wake him up and kick him out of bed. I was happy to agree and even got a syringe of water - the last resort because he gets grumpy when I use water, I discovered on Sunday!!

To avoid falling asleep on the sofa Scott took Emma out to get gas in my car and some baby food for her feeding. Apparently at the store an older woman helped them at the checkout and was talking to Emma. Once she finished serving them she said "By gorgeous" so Scott told Emma to say "Thank you." The lady turned to Scott and said "I was talking to you too!"

Too funny - getting hit on at 7am!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omgsh thats sooo funny! ;)