Today Scott and I had a meeting at church and were out for about 6 hours. She had a great time with Grandma and Pops, but was excited when we got home. Surprisingly though she breezed past Scott and into my arms first!! Yes, I was thrilled!!
I put her down for a nap shortly after, about 2 hours later than normal but she was willing. I watched her from the hallway for a couple of minutes to make sure she was going to sleep. I saw her kneel up, take a pacifier off the nightstand and then put the one she already had in it's place!! Then she lay down and slept. And slept - for 3 hours!!
When I went in to get her she was sat up in bed waiting for me! So far she has never climbed out of bed by herself. She waits for us to come in and unstrap her foot from the pulse-ox.
We headed out for a few errands and picked up our friend Jeremy on the way. His wife and kids are away so he came over to watch the Phillies. We got some food in and Emma tried the lime tortilla chips and salsa con queso (spicy cheese dip) and could not get enough!! In fact she refuses to eat the aby food I try to give her, preferring to wait for some table food. Not sure how we're going to progress from here!!
Here are a couple pics from Friday night when daddy got Emma dressed for bed... (she got changed because it was way to hot for pjs in August!!)


This is Emma and Abby at the pool on Thursday...

I put her down for a nap shortly after, about 2 hours later than normal but she was willing. I watched her from the hallway for a couple of minutes to make sure she was going to sleep. I saw her kneel up, take a pacifier off the nightstand and then put the one she already had in it's place!! Then she lay down and slept. And slept - for 3 hours!!
When I went in to get her she was sat up in bed waiting for me! So far she has never climbed out of bed by herself. She waits for us to come in and unstrap her foot from the pulse-ox.
We headed out for a few errands and picked up our friend Jeremy on the way. His wife and kids are away so he came over to watch the Phillies. We got some food in and Emma tried the lime tortilla chips and salsa con queso (spicy cheese dip) and could not get enough!! In fact she refuses to eat the aby food I try to give her, preferring to wait for some table food. Not sure how we're going to progress from here!!
__________________
Here are a couple pics from Friday night when daddy got Emma dressed for bed... (she got changed because it was way to hot for pjs in August!!)
This is Emma and Abby at the pool on Thursday...
No comments:
Post a Comment