Last night, after Emma went to bed, Scott and I tackled the rest of the cleaning. We did upstairs on Monday, and hit downstairs last night. I'm not talking about your average [should be] weekly cleaning. Oh no, this is the kind of cleaning I only do when my Mum comes to visit!! In fact, probably even more so.
From dusting the top of the bookcase, wiping the blinds down to dusting behind the TV center!! One area I tackle often, but never seem to get quite clean enough is the stove! Thankfully Scott has the elbow grease, and once he starts a job he is quite determined!
I realize that it is probably overkill just for bringing home a baby, but I also figured we might have visitors, so I won't need to do more than basic cleaning to keep the place in shape for a while.
Earlier in the evening we went to the craft store to get paint for my nursery art project. (I am a little hesitant to start it, not really sure where to begin!)
The store had lots of halloween stuff out, but also some Christmas things. I suddenly got really excited about Christmas!! We will all be home for the first time this year, and Emma should have even more fun with the boxes and toys.
Too soon? There are less than 100 days to Christmas!!
From dusting the top of the bookcase, wiping the blinds down to dusting behind the TV center!! One area I tackle often, but never seem to get quite clean enough is the stove! Thankfully Scott has the elbow grease, and once he starts a job he is quite determined!
I realize that it is probably overkill just for bringing home a baby, but I also figured we might have visitors, so I won't need to do more than basic cleaning to keep the place in shape for a while.
Earlier in the evening we went to the craft store to get paint for my nursery art project. (I am a little hesitant to start it, not really sure where to begin!)
The store had lots of halloween stuff out, but also some Christmas things. I suddenly got really excited about Christmas!! We will all be home for the first time this year, and Emma should have even more fun with the boxes and toys.
Too soon? There are less than 100 days to Christmas!!
No comments:
Post a Comment