Thursday, September 24, 2009

Making Plans

I have the next few days all planned out!! We have a therapy tomorrow afternoon, and then church. Saturday Scott is planning to work and the cable guy is scheduled.to come . Sunday I expect we'll go to church as usual and watch football in the afternoon.

Of course I'd be happier if the baby came before then, but at least I have stuff to do.

Emma is being really patient too. Mummy can't sit on the floor to play with her and has enough trouble sitting on the sofa! I think she's even getting bored with all the TV she's allowed to watch! If she isn't getting tube-fed she's wandering around looking for a book or toy. That's actually a good thing. Even when she does watch, it's standing, leaning over the ottoman - this is good because she goes up and down on her toes, something the therapists are encouraging!

Although Scott leaves for work before the rest of us get up, he is also home by 4pm, which is about when Emma gets up from nap. If we can keep her on schedule after the baby comes, it will give me a quiet afternoon at least (I'm not anticipating getting naps!), with just the baby to care for.

Mornings are hard right now as I am not sleeping well overnight, but at least I'll be used to it!!

On the plus side, the anxiety I was feeling on Monday with Scott's work situation has subsided. Nothing is ever set in stone, but he has steady work for the near future, and his old boss seems to be suggesting he'd have work for him when that runs out, plus more side work!

As Chrissie pointed out, I went from questioning God for no work, to seeing him provide more than Scott can handle!! A very clear answer to our prayers, and one to remember when I have fear in the future! I'm very thankful for how it all worked out, and that you can also see how faithful God is when we try to honor him with our live - I often try to give testimony to his provision, and this is a clear demonstration.

Let's see what the plan is with this baby!!!

No comments: