Scott and I went to church this morning, while Emma hung out at home with Grandma Ellen. After a week with a runny nose (and the extra work that causes!) I did not want to put her in the nursery with the other kids. It's that season now and I don't quite know how we can do church all together without her catching every sickness going around. Take it week by week I guess!
It was nice thought to actually focus on the message and service instead of half thinking about Emma. I probably won't be there again until the end of the month, so I'm glad I went. I think I even managed to smile politely at the people who asked about the pregnancy. I think some don't realize how overdue I am and how frustrating it is!!
Then we had a quiet afternoon at home. Emma slept until 4pm and Scott and I watched football together. Actually I took a catnap on the sofa and enjoyed a great foot massage!! (I'll miss those perks of pregnancy!!)
Then we went over to our friends house to hang out for a few hours. Our schedules are usually conflicting so spending time together is hard anyway. I am planning to keep the baby home for a couple of weeks where possible, so our social life will be even more quiet. Probably won't hurt!!
And with that I'll sign off!! The next posts will be all about the new baby, and maybe some details from the delivery (nothing graphic I promise, Jeremy!!) Please keep us all in your prayers as our family enters this new phase in the adventure!
It was nice thought to actually focus on the message and service instead of half thinking about Emma. I probably won't be there again until the end of the month, so I'm glad I went. I think I even managed to smile politely at the people who asked about the pregnancy. I think some don't realize how overdue I am and how frustrating it is!!
Then we had a quiet afternoon at home. Emma slept until 4pm and Scott and I watched football together. Actually I took a catnap on the sofa and enjoyed a great foot massage!! (I'll miss those perks of pregnancy!!)
Then we went over to our friends house to hang out for a few hours. Our schedules are usually conflicting so spending time together is hard anyway. I am planning to keep the baby home for a couple of weeks where possible, so our social life will be even more quiet. Probably won't hurt!!
And with that I'll sign off!! The next posts will be all about the new baby, and maybe some details from the delivery (nothing graphic I promise, Jeremy!!) Please keep us all in your prayers as our family enters this new phase in the adventure!
1 comment:
Good Luck! Although everything will be just fine and you'll be up and moving around by dinner time with your body all to yourself!
Post a Comment