Thursday, October 1, 2009

Model Child!

Last night we decided to go for it and take Emma to get some new pictures done. We had some freebies that expire on Sunday, and I'd been saving for Toby, but we'll just have to go later with him!!

Scott and Kimberly came so Emma was having lots of fun. We were so proud of our little girl! From the beginning she was happy to pose and followed direction like a pro! I had taken lots of toys with us in case we needed a distraction, but it was a good 20 minutes before we had a melt down. That wasn't bad as it was not long before bedtime!!

We were shown over 20 good pictures to choose from, so I just picked my favorites for now and we can go back and get more printed later. The lady taking the pictures missed some great ones early on because the camera was playing up! Scott was annoyed, but we will get another chance!

I took several outfits, but we used the same white background for all of them. Next time I know I need to go for bold colors to get the best shots!

Check them out...




Check out the pictures we had done a year ago: http://ehmnews.blogspot.com/2008/10/seize-day-incl-pictures.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she is getting sooo big!! oh shucks, i miss you guys ;)