Tuesday, October 13, 2009

More lightning

A couple of weeks after Emma was born I ended up in the Emergency Room with an extremely bad case of mastitis (breast infection). It was the worst experience of my health life!!

Tonight, with disbelief, I told Scott that the signs are there that I have it again!! He was understandably worried - that ER trip was very hard for him too.

I began the steps you take to work through the infection as I can't get antibiotics unless I get a fever, at which point it's already bad. We are praying this will be enough.

On another note, my episiotomy has not healed and I need to head in to get that checked. (Sorry if that was TMI!)

I guess I underestimated how much "care" I needed to take of myself! It's not a natural response when you have two young children!!

I'll keep you posted, but please pray for us. I can't afford to be out of commission, let alone a stack of medical bills!!

No comments: