Friday, February 12, 2010

Tip top

for Christmas Scott got me one of those daily calendars, with a new tip or scripture each day "for busy moms." I gladly received this helpful gift, but have actually been really impressed with some of the useful tips. For example...

Put a dry towel in the dryer with a load of wet clothes to speed up drying. (Haven't tried it yet!)

Refresh a kitchen sponge by putting it in the dishwasher OR microwave (wet for 15 seconds)

Store cleaning products where you use them so you don't have to make extra trips up the stairs.

And todays - Keep your car keys beside your bed at night and if you hear a noise or are frightened simply set off the car alarm to alert neighbors or scare prowlers!!

I had to share that one because I'm one of those people who wakes their husband up at 2am because there is definitely someone breaking in!

No comments: