Emma: Not only is she all better, she is hyper!! She has been running around all morning wanting to "play" or go "outside"! Apparently not feeding a kid for 2 days does wonders for their appetite, as when I asked her what she wanted to play she would say "eat!" And she did, eat breakfast and lunch - both variations of applesauce!
Toby: He had a couple full diapers a little too soon after eating this morning, which made me nervous that he might follow Emma's symptoms. So since then I've been mixing his milk with Pedialyte so it isn't too much for his belly. His eyes are a little red and sunken, so I'm trying to focus on hydration.
Me: I am well, but tired. I got about 5 hours sleep last night, and very little being sick the night before. I thought it would work well this morning - Toby went for a nap at 8am, I put Emma's favorite shows on the TV and laid down on the sofa next to her for a cat nap. Unfortunately she kept wanting to join me, for 30 seconds, and then get down again! (Normally she will be so engrossed she pays no attention to me. Too much energy today!)
With both kids down for a nap (blankets over the windows to block out the light - make it a long one!) I am hoping that I can grab 40 winks too!
Toby: He had a couple full diapers a little too soon after eating this morning, which made me nervous that he might follow Emma's symptoms. So since then I've been mixing his milk with Pedialyte so it isn't too much for his belly. His eyes are a little red and sunken, so I'm trying to focus on hydration.
Me: I am well, but tired. I got about 5 hours sleep last night, and very little being sick the night before. I thought it would work well this morning - Toby went for a nap at 8am, I put Emma's favorite shows on the TV and laid down on the sofa next to her for a cat nap. Unfortunately she kept wanting to join me, for 30 seconds, and then get down again! (Normally she will be so engrossed she pays no attention to me. Too much energy today!)
With both kids down for a nap (blankets over the windows to block out the light - make it a long one!) I am hoping that I can grab 40 winks too!
No comments:
Post a Comment