For the second day in a row above 90f we new we needed to make the most of the weather and Scott having a whole day off! It was hard to get going as we were up late, so we forced the kids to watch TV in bed with us until they could stand it no longer!
Toby went down for a nap and Scott took Emma for her breakfast while I got a few more Zs. I felt as thought I'd been hit by a truck, way harder than usual! After a shower I was able to get going and went to find Scott and Emma, or Emma amusing herself with Scott passed out on the sofa! After letting him sleep a bit and then threatening extreme measure to get him up (a shot of cold water from a syringe!!), Scott got going too.
We took the kids to the park, fully slathered in sunscreen! Toby chilled in the stroller while Emma went for fun...

The heat was incredible so I suggested heading home and getting the kiddie pool out so we could all cool off...



Toby went down for a nap and Scott took Emma for her breakfast while I got a few more Zs. I felt as thought I'd been hit by a truck, way harder than usual! After a shower I was able to get going and went to find Scott and Emma, or Emma amusing herself with Scott passed out on the sofa! After letting him sleep a bit and then threatening extreme measure to get him up (a shot of cold water from a syringe!!), Scott got going too.
We took the kids to the park, fully slathered in sunscreen! Toby chilled in the stroller while Emma went for fun...
The heat was incredible so I suggested heading home and getting the kiddie pool out so we could all cool off...
No comments:
Post a Comment