Just 12 days to go before the US v England in the first round of the World Cup. I've never been a huge football (aka soccer) fan, but in England, everyone is during the World Cup!! Hearing they would be playing the US caused no conflict since Scott is not a soccer fan! In fact we will all be rooting for England!
I guess my family understand and they have sent over t-shirts for us all, and shorts for the kids!! Oh, and flags for the car - yeah baby!!

Toby is trying really hard to catch up with his big sister. Today he was trying really hard to climb up the ottoman...
Only minutes later did we notice that he had actually done it!!
As he is a bit whiny and grumpy most of the time, due to teething, we are leaving him standing there. To get down he falls on to his butt, then falls onto his back bumping his head. Then he rolls over, whimpers and crawls away! He has really good control, so he's not falling hard - like I'd let that happen!
I guess my family understand and they have sent over t-shirts for us all, and shorts for the kids!! Oh, and flags for the car - yeah baby!!
Toby is trying really hard to catch up with his big sister. Today he was trying really hard to climb up the ottoman...
No comments:
Post a Comment