I was hanging with the two kids in the living room before bedtime and Emma asked to take her clothes off to put her PJs on. I helped her take her shirt off and she did the rest.
I didn't notice when Toby, who was kneeling up, tried to put the shirt on over his head. I guess he got tangled up in it and ended up free-falling face first on to the floor. It was quite a thud!
My heart went out to him, but as far as face-plants go, it was very funny!
Earlier today though he was so cute as he waved bye-bye for the first time, to Nanna and Josiah as we left their house.
A less-endearing habit is changing the cable channel when I leave the room to something like MTV or the History Channel! Emma usually calls me immediately and earlier found them watching some documentary about prison life. I'm going to get one of those plastic guards to try and stop him!
I didn't notice when Toby, who was kneeling up, tried to put the shirt on over his head. I guess he got tangled up in it and ended up free-falling face first on to the floor. It was quite a thud!
My heart went out to him, but as far as face-plants go, it was very funny!
Earlier today though he was so cute as he waved bye-bye for the first time, to Nanna and Josiah as we left their house.
A less-endearing habit is changing the cable channel when I leave the room to something like MTV or the History Channel! Emma usually calls me immediately and earlier found them watching some documentary about prison life. I'm going to get one of those plastic guards to try and stop him!
No comments:
Post a Comment