found Emma and Scott sleeping in the recliner!
He said she flipped out when he put her to bed and complained of bell pains.
I put her to bed but after several trips to vent her I brought her in
with us. Her belly needed constant venting so I tried to sleep with
the g-tube in hand.
Emma's heart rate was double it's normal rate at sleep (you better
believe I put the pulse ox on her!), and she was nit comfortable.
I decided to try the recliner, and soon noticed her temp - a fever of
101f. She could not sleep so I laid her on the sofa and put the tv
on.
I put the other sofa cushions on the floor to sleep next to her, put
soon started to feel nauseous. I got Scott to help me bring Emma back
up while I threw up in the bathroom.
Dinner did not taste good the second time!
Getting into bed, Emma was still awake wanting to watch tv. I thank
God that Playhouse Disney now starts at 4am.
Emma fell asleep for a couple of hours but is back up to 101f. I feel
as sick as I have ever felt, throwing up a couple more times.
And Toby, the carrier of this bug, is doing better and tearing the house apart!
Lord, help me!
No comments:
Post a Comment