Saturday, November 13, 2010

Happy birthday princess

It's Emma's 3rd birthday today (although she has no idea since we
celebrated last week!!) and I miss her so much. Toby too, and Scott,
but it's not their birthday!!

You see I'm not home, I'm a couple of hours away at a Christian womens
conference. It was an easy decision to come, but oh, the struggle to
leave!

I realized I have never left Toby overnight, and only left Emma a
couple of times. The two people I spend all my time with. Well, I
hugged and kissed them until they pushed me away!

They were excited to spend the day with daddy, of course! I called to
say good night to Emma and was awed by how good she sounds on the
phone. When she said "I miss you mummy" I could have melted!

The conference is awesome and I'll share the experience with you later
(after I get you the birthday party pictures!)

No comments: