Sunday, December 26, 2010

Bonus gifts

Yesterday we were all fortunate enough to have something new to enjoy. The kids had some new toys...





I got a new necklace that I had hinted for, but forgot about (I left the webpage up for weeks and showed it to everyone who came in. I don't do subtle!)...
Emma brought it to me, hands behind her back. "I've got a present for you Mummy, you have to close your eyes" - she knows how to lay it on for a surprise!!

And Scott got a most precious gift - peace and quiet, aka noise-canceling headphones!!...

We are so thankful that even though Scott has been laid off for 3 months we have not once had to go without anything we need, and have most things we want. God's promise of blessing is not worldly wealth or possessions, but He does love to bring joy to His children and occasionally it comes wrapped in pretty paper and a bow!!

No comments: