Take your pick...
Scott was sitting on the edge of the bath holding Emma's hands as she had her pre-bed potty trip. (Two dry nights and naps!!) I crouched down next to them and said to Emma "Emma, we are so proud of you."
Em: Aww guys, you're the best!
Us: You're the best.
Em: No you're the best.
Me: We're all the best.
Em: Is Toby the best?
Me: Yes.
Em: Toby is the little best. Daddy is the big best. Mummy is the big best and I'm the big best!
You couldn't script it!!
Scott was sitting on the edge of the bath holding Emma's hands as she had her pre-bed potty trip. (Two dry nights and naps!!) I crouched down next to them and said to Emma "Emma, we are so proud of you."
Em: Aww guys, you're the best!
Us: You're the best.
Em: No you're the best.
Me: We're all the best.
Em: Is Toby the best?
Me: Yes.
Em: Toby is the little best. Daddy is the big best. Mummy is the big best and I'm the big best!
You couldn't script it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment