We did not have any plans to go out though, I cancelled emma's therapy
last night for other reasons...
On Monday night Scott and I went out with his sister Julie and her
boyfriend Sean. We had a great time, and the kids were happily at
home with Nanna and Pops.
All was not completely well - Toby threw up on his grandma 4 times,
and all over the living room!
He's been fighting a cold so we think this might be something
flu-like. Overnight Monday he threw up some water I'd given him. On
Tuesday the diarrhea started.
As you might expect Emma soon showed signs of having the bug. Yet not
once did she have an accident, making it to the toilet every time!
I shouldn't be too surprised, on Monday she "held it" for over 10
minutes when we were in the car!!
The other reason I was not planning on going anywhere is that a crack
has developed across our windshield. It was just a few inches on the
weekend but is now a few feet across. It makes me nervous, especially
with the cold temperatures.
On Sunday, Pastor Bob preached a great message regarding temptation.
One of the points that came through to me was that temptations and
tests are different.
Temptations are designed to trap you in sin and make you fail. They
come from the devil.
Tests give you the opportunity to grow and succeed. They come from God.
Right now we are going through all kinds of tests and I thank God for
the opportunity to grow.
Now to avoid the temptation to eat my way through it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment