Saturday, February 5, 2011

At therapy yesterday Emma was asked to write her name on her craft.
The therapist asked her if she needed help, I told her she didn't!

The only guidance I gave was verbal ("just three lines on the E" and
"next an M") and the rest was all her.

She says "up down up down" when she does an M and "up down across" for the A!

Allie, the therapist said she was the youngest child she's ever seen
write her name like that.

Emma also messed with Allie by saying random words like "lemon" when
asked to tell her what a picture was of. Emma found it hilarious (as
did I) but allie didn't realize it was intentional at first!

It was only a half hour session but she was clearly bored. Next week
we're getting an hour so it should be interesting!!

No comments: