Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Play time

I know, I've been awol for a while! Tonight I downloaded all the recent pics and vids so keep checking for more this week!

For now, here are some pictures from our family night out. We went to the indoor playground and then for "Kids Eat Free" night at Chick Fil A!!

Emma was excited about going out with Daddy and to the playground! As soon as we got there she was off, climbing with confidence, strength and skill we've never seen. As we followed her around the levels she would turn and call to us "Come on, I know you can do it!"
This was truly astounding, that she actually pulled herself up this rope...

She was stepping up and down without holding on all over the place, but she's been doing that since PT last week!

At times it's not clear who the kids are...

Toby on the other hand is still not too sure about the place (preferring to climb on my furniture!). Scott took extreme measures and followed the way of the animal kingdom...
It was a great night and only $3 per kid!!

No comments: