Saturday, March 12, 2011

Pride and joy

You may be wondering how the picture and title are linked (if you
haven't already come up with some gross imagining!!).

Today, while Scott was working I took the kids out to pick up a couple
of things. One was this new toilet seat.

Notice the potty seat that sits inside the lid or folds down. I've
wanted one for a while and today I went to Home Depot (scott's domain)
by myself and bought it.

Then, while the kids ate lunch I installed it, by myself. I know,
it's not brain surgery but I could have left it for Scott! And I only
had to put my hand in the water once - I dropped the screw!!

I'm very proud of myself, and overjoyed that the pink cushioned seat
that sat precariously on the cistern when not in use can go away!!

And we won't need to buy a "boy" seat for Toby!

No comments: