This Sunday we lose an hour as the clocks "spring forward" for daylight savings time. It seems as though we've sprung forward through much of the past couple years when I look back at how fast the kids are growing.
It's been a tough few months, but we've had our prayers answered in different ways and we are in a season of faithfulness - being faithful to the call God has placed on our lives, and seeing His faithfulness to us constantly.
I've been able to enjoy watching the kids lately, with less fear and worry, as life becomes more about living fully.
Here are some iPhone pictures from the past week:
I took the kids to the playground at the local elementary school last week, a short walk from our house. It's the first time Toby's been able to walk around by himself...


Yes, Toby did fall off the swing, but only after I went round the front and he put his arms out to me!

This is Emma at "school" (aka therapy) on Friday

And jumping in puddles after church on Sunday (thanks Peppa Pig!!)

Toby cracked me up on Monday, putting his cup in this container
and then drinking from it! He would bite the cup and pull off the box to start all over again.

Emma rocking out at Nanna's this morning...

And the kids discover a way to get my attention when I am hiding in the kitchen "making lunch"...

I love looking at these pictures, even just to see the funny side of life.
It's been a tough few months, but we've had our prayers answered in different ways and we are in a season of faithfulness - being faithful to the call God has placed on our lives, and seeing His faithfulness to us constantly.
I've been able to enjoy watching the kids lately, with less fear and worry, as life becomes more about living fully.
Here are some iPhone pictures from the past week:
I took the kids to the playground at the local elementary school last week, a short walk from our house. It's the first time Toby's been able to walk around by himself...
This is Emma at "school" (aka therapy) on Friday
And jumping in puddles after church on Sunday (thanks Peppa Pig!!)
Toby cracked me up on Monday, putting his cup in this container
Emma rocking out at Nanna's this morning...
And the kids discover a way to get my attention when I am hiding in the kitchen "making lunch"...
I love looking at these pictures, even just to see the funny side of life.
No comments:
Post a Comment