Today we all went to the baptism for our niece, Keira. Keira is Scott's brother's baby girl, born in November 2010.
It's only the second time I've been to a baptism, but any day that celebrates a child is special so we got all dressed up. Emma already had a new dress so she wore that and I coordinated Toby with what cousin Josiah, Keira's brother, was wearing. Check out these cuties...
(Emma's cardigan is the same one you might have seen in pictures from a year ago or longer! The arms are now 3/4 sleeves, but it was just right for this dress!!)

We all got changed at Scott's parents after church because they were watching Toby - we couldn't take him to church if he was still sick (he hasn't had any signs since yesterday afternoon.) However, as we got ready to leave the house we couldn't find the car keys. I'd driven there, so I had lost them - of course!
With time running by we decided to abandon the search and took one of Scott's parents cars! We hurried to the church, only to find we were at the wrong church! We drove as fast as we could to the correct venue, just in time to see the vows and the water bit.
Unfortunately I forgot my camera so I couldn't get any shots of the event or the four of us, shame since we all looked pretty good! Oh well, Easter's coming soon!
Here is Emma giving "Baby Keira" some love at the party afterward...

Oh, and the keys? We found them after in the house. It seems I had put them in my jacket pocket when we went in the house, but since I changed into a cardigan, in a rush, I forgot I'd even been wearing a jacket.
It's only the second time I've been to a baptism, but any day that celebrates a child is special so we got all dressed up. Emma already had a new dress so she wore that and I coordinated Toby with what cousin Josiah, Keira's brother, was wearing. Check out these cuties...
(Emma's cardigan is the same one you might have seen in pictures from a year ago or longer! The arms are now 3/4 sleeves, but it was just right for this dress!!)
We all got changed at Scott's parents after church because they were watching Toby - we couldn't take him to church if he was still sick (he hasn't had any signs since yesterday afternoon.) However, as we got ready to leave the house we couldn't find the car keys. I'd driven there, so I had lost them - of course!With time running by we decided to abandon the search and took one of Scott's parents cars! We hurried to the church, only to find we were at the wrong church! We drove as fast as we could to the correct venue, just in time to see the vows and the water bit.
Unfortunately I forgot my camera so I couldn't get any shots of the event or the four of us, shame since we all looked pretty good! Oh well, Easter's coming soon!
Here is Emma giving "Baby Keira" some love at the party afterward...

Oh, and the keys? We found them after in the house. It seems I had put them in my jacket pocket when we went in the house, but since I changed into a cardigan, in a rush, I forgot I'd even been wearing a jacket.
No comments:
Post a Comment