I’m not sure how long it’s going to last, but it’s been great. Most work days feel like a Friday because I have the next day off!! The kids are totally adjusted and are happy to be with Christina and the boys when I drop them off. They are also spending much more time with Daddy who picks them up right after their daily nap (I know – you’re soooo jealous they both still nap!!)
My days off are primarily so that I can take Emma to therapy. But 5 days a week was also too much to be away from them and keep my sanity.
Yesterday I was off and purposed to do something fun with the kids. In the end this took the form of bowling! (It’s free all summer for kids – http://kidsbowlfree.org)
Last summer Emma enjoyed bowling, but Toby was not walking, and therefore was kept securely in the stroller, pacified with food and milk! This year he was free, and took advantage. Thankfully he can still be kept occupied (and stationary) with food and drink.
Here are a few pictures, because I know you miss seeing the little angels…
Toby loves balls! He must say "ball" a hundred times a day, and will use anything that looks remotely like a baseball bat to hit anything that looks remotely like a ball! I thought he'd get a kick out of bowling balls!
Cool bike helmets at Target...
Emma tries her new goggles on the way to the beach. We haven't actually used them yet, she wouldn't go in the water!
Napping at the beach.
"Helping" Grandma shop
No comments:
Post a Comment