I can't tell you how totally adorable Toby is, if you can't grasp it from the videos and pictures(!), but he just keeps getting more so!
Toby has picked up a few bad habits of mine, to my regret! It's most pronounced when we drive around in the car and Emma asks a question (which is inevitable.) Whatever answer I give, Toby immediately repeats.
If Emma asks him something to which he answers "no", it is followed shortly after by "NO!" This is usually how I respond when the kids are doing something they shouldn't and don't listen after the first, gentle "no".
I guess it might also be my fault that when Toby babbles at Emma she chuckles and says "what are you talking about Toby?!"
My bad.
Toby is the more clingy of the two kids, in a normal situation, like when I drop them off at Nanna and Pops house. Toby requires coaxing to leave my lap. The usual temptings of cars and bowling no longer work. However we are seeing an emerging passion for...
...drawing!
I know it's not unusual for kids to like drawing, but it does seem at odds with this energetic, physical little boy. And it's more than a like - he practically leaps up with a resounding "Yes!" when asked.
Believe it or not, Scott was into graphic art as a kid, so I guess Toby's a chip off the old block there too!
No comments:
Post a Comment