Last night we tried to leave Toby in his crib all night. He was not happy.
At first I went in to try and calm him back to sleep, which seemed to work until I left. Then, after 45 minutes of yelling and crying (him, not me!) I sent Scott in to reassure him we were will still there.
That made him even more mad and after just a couple of minutes I heard the crib side moving and then the thud of two little feet hitting the floor. Then I heard his door open and he started down the stairs.
In disbelief I ran out of our room and got him as he searched for us.
I said to Scott "what do we do now?" At 1am.
In lieu of a better idea we let him come in with us.
This morning he was trying my patience, hitting me and Emma. I resorted to a crib time-out...need I say more!!
Scott suggested moving the shelves by his bed in case he was using them as a ladder. I even took out his big puppy so he had no step up.
I was dreading nap time, but he slept for over 2 hours before calling me to get him up. When I didn't move fast enough because he climbed out himself!
I guess he didn't need any help from furniture.
We'll have to figure out the next step tonight!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment