Friday, March 9, 2012

My parents gave Toby this truck when he was a baby (before they had another grandson!) and I decided to give it to him today.  (He'll enjoy it more than looking at it on a shelf in years to come.)

He hasn't put it down and likes to talk about it a lot.

As you know, I've worried about his speech over the past year, and while he is doing great, I still fret.  Now it looks like we may need to get some help -fast.

Confused?  Let me put it simply, a lorry in the UK is called a truck here, in the US.  And Toby seems to replace the 't' with an 'f'...

Yeah, now you're getting it!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jacqi used to do the same thing!! even with CH- sounds. we had a neighbor named Chuck & he would come home from work everyday and ask Jacqi to say his name. !! lol