Emma and Toby after Emma's therapy session. These guys are such good friends!
Toby proves hi monkey status by hanging his whole body from the handle above the door!
Emma requested I take a picture of her standing on one leg, which is harder than it sounds using a phone and a 2 second window of time!
Emma posing in one of her new dresses - she's all of a sudden in a 5T (a petite one, but still 5T)!
Too cute!
New dress, and crown!!
At Nanna and Pops on Father's Day, Emma leads the crew on their boat to England - all her imagination!
When asked "who lives in England?" she responded to me "You do!" That's what I get for telling her I'm from England! Remember the scene from Men in Black, where there's a little girl holding a machine gun in the target practice room? That's right, it's trouble!
Happy Father's Day, Daddy!

No comments:
Post a Comment