So, I don't often do this (I think), but I'm asking for your prayers. Tomorrow Emma has a follow-up appointment with the general surgeon at the hospital. We were expecting this to be the last appointment, however we have noticed increasingly that the hole where her g-tube was is leaking. That means it has not fully closed, after 9 months.
From what I have read, they will likely need to do a surgery with general anesthesia to close it properly. I'm sure it's not a "big deal", but it is an ordeal! Plus, I'll have to find a suitable "reward"!!
Anyway, please keep Emma in your prayers. If surgery is necessary, let it be soon and straight forward!
Thanks. I'll let you know what happens.
From what I have read, they will likely need to do a surgery with general anesthesia to close it properly. I'm sure it's not a "big deal", but it is an ordeal! Plus, I'll have to find a suitable "reward"!!
Anyway, please keep Emma in your prayers. If surgery is necessary, let it be soon and straight forward!
Thanks. I'll let you know what happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment