Monday, December 3, 2012

Game on

You can relax, the wait is over and I coughed up the $2.50 to continue to bring you pictures of my darling children!!  The recurring monthly fee has spurred me on to get the blog published in hardcopy, however I need some time to reload the pictures to the 2007-2008 posts first!  I think I deleted them without knowing what that meant the last time I hit the limit!

That said, if you want a copy of the hardback blog, you'll have to let me know and I can give you a price if/when I finally get it done.  Although the book will be free to anyone who babysits so I can work on getting the photos back up!!

In the meantime, here are some of the things you would have missed if I wasn't so cameraphone-happy...

When Emma saw this picture on my phone, she suspiciously asked "when was this taken?"  I explained it was taken Monday night when she was sleeping.
"Why wasn't Toby sleeping?"
"He was being naughty and wouldn't go to sleep?"
"So, if you're naughty you get to stay up late?"
Um, I guess!


 We told Toby if he ate some broccoli he would be strong like Daddy.  He believed us for two bites and then showed his muscles...

He is thrilled with the "new" bike he got at the yard sale.  I'm so impressed with how much my kids embrace used or handed down stuff.  They think it's like a personal gift from the previous owner!

Saturday Emma started ballet again.  She was excited and couldn't wait to show off the legwarmers I got her!
 Apparently though her bangs (fringe) is growing out well and now needs restraining, hence the new "updo" she modeled after ballet as we put up the Christmas tree...


 We had to get new lights before we could decorate the actual tree, but the kids were not very patient and looked for something else to decorate...


Later that night Toby was not keen to go to bed, so he chose to sleep on the floor, as we discovered when we came up to go to bed!

Sunday, after church we got to hang out with PB for a bit.  The kids went and sat at this table and asked PB if he wanted to come to their "meeting"!  Quite literally one of the most patient (and busy) people we know, of course PB went...

The conversation was hilarious and I tried to record it paparazzi style...


1 comment:

Unknown said...

AWESOME!!!! :D miss yall.