Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Not Jane Fonda

As I've referenced, 5 weeks ago I started doing Insanity, an intense home workout program that lasts 60 days.  (You might have seen the infomercials, I borrowed it off a friend!)

I have not worked out in years, and never at such a high level, so it was quite a shock to the system.  But I committed to do it, 6 days a week, at 5am - before the kids get up.

I'm not sure if I really thought I could stick to it, but I have, and am now 5 weeks in and feeling great.

It seems to have inspired the kids, especially Emma, who is really pretty lazy (or weak if you want to give her an excuse!).  She's been trying to get involved as well, to where I got her a workout outfit!!

There's nothing she won't try!


Jogging:

Insanity:

And Pilates!

No comments: