Thursday, August 15, 2013

Cranio-facial day

Every 12-18mths Emma gets called in to Children's Hospital for a day of appointments with specialists on the cranial-facial team.  Today is that day.



We may be here from 8:30am to 4pm, and will see all the following:
Plastic surgery
Genetics 
ENT (Ear Nose and Throat)
Audiology
Ophthalmology 
Dental
Developmental pediatrics
Psychology

It's not my first rodeo, so I came prepared, armed with a DVD player and 4 movies, a laptop, my phone charger, and as much patience as I can muster!!

Spending a day in a series of small windowless rooms can be pretty challenging, but I'm thankful that Nanna is watching Toby for me!

So, Em and I will do our best to stay friends, stay amused and get out of here as soon as possible!!

What would you do in a room for two hours?  We took some pictures!!



No comments: