Two very Emma funny stories!
Yesterday, Emma and Toby were outside playing with Kylie (7) and Evan (5) our new neighbors. Evan was riding the kids tricycle, and Emma was laughing at him.
Apparently Kylie thought she was crying and told Evan to give Emma the trike.
We only know this because Emma later said to Scott "it was funny that she thought I was crying when I was laughing! I didn't tell her though because I wanted the bike!"
_________________________
Last night, in that time between dinner and bed/bath, Emma was watching Sophia the First. It was an episode even Scott has seen, so he was going for an early bedtime...
Scott: Em, what happens at the end of this episode?
Em: I can't remember!
(Remember, the girl has an incredible memory for EVERYTHING, especially TV and movies!)
Repeated a few times, and we realize she knows full well that an affirmative answer will result in early termination of TV viewing!
She finally offered up a little information, but she got to watch he whole show!
Clearly, we have a sly one on our hands!!
Yesterday, Emma and Toby were outside playing with Kylie (7) and Evan (5) our new neighbors. Evan was riding the kids tricycle, and Emma was laughing at him.
Apparently Kylie thought she was crying and told Evan to give Emma the trike.
We only know this because Emma later said to Scott "it was funny that she thought I was crying when I was laughing! I didn't tell her though because I wanted the bike!"
_________________________
Last night, in that time between dinner and bed/bath, Emma was watching Sophia the First. It was an episode even Scott has seen, so he was going for an early bedtime...
Scott: Em, what happens at the end of this episode?
Em: I can't remember!
(Remember, the girl has an incredible memory for EVERYTHING, especially TV and movies!)
Repeated a few times, and we realize she knows full well that an affirmative answer will result in early termination of TV viewing!
She finally offered up a little information, but she got to watch he whole show!
Clearly, we have a sly one on our hands!!
No comments:
Post a Comment